The Boy's Body Book
Author(s): Kelli Dunham
You have questions? We have answers! This fourth edition of the #1 bestselling book for pre-teen boys has been fully updated and expanded to include everything you need to know about your changing body, texting and social media, friendship and peer pressure, leadership, and so much more!
You update your gadgets, your look, and your fantasy sports teams; now it's time to update your knowledge about the most important person in your life: You! Don't rely on what you hear in the locker room. Find out the truth about your changing body and all that goes with it in The Boy's Body Book, the #1 bestselling book on succeeding during adolescence.
Some of the topics covered include:
* YOUR CHANGING BODY: From hair care to athlete's foot, a head to toe guide to what's happening with your growing body
* YOUR CHANGING RELATIONSHIPS: The care and keeping of parents, siblings, teachers, friends, and coaches
* YOUR CHANGING LIFE: From dressing for success to internet safety, making better food choices to dealing with bullies (online or in-person), it's a whole new world out there. We've got your back!
There's a lot to learn about this next phase of your life. So what are you waiting for? Let The Boy's Body Book be your guide. Your whole life is waiting for you!
- : 9781604337136
- : Cider Mill Press Book Publishers, LLC
- : Applesauce Press
- : 0.424109
- : July 2017
- : .4 Inches X 7 Inches X 10.25 Inches
- : books
- : 148
- : Paperback
- : Kelli Dunham