Jamies Friday Night Feast (PB)
Author(s): Jamie Oliver
Discover super-indulgent, show-stopping food for the weekend with Jamie Oliver, featuring the very best recipes from the hugely popular Channel 4 TV series Friday Night Feast.
With behind the scenes action shots of the famous café on South End pier, Jamie is beside the seaside, cooking and eating fantastic food, along with his star studded guests.
It'll be that 'love at first bite' feeling when you treat your family and friends to . . .
· FEARNE COTTON's Mexican fish tacos with all of the trimmings. Sweet charred pineapple salsa, chunky guacamole, garlicky sour cream and jalapeno-spiked slaw.
· DAVID TENNANT's Croatian-style cuttlefish risotto with chilli-spiked parsley oil.
· MARK HAMILL's roast stirloin and Yorkshire puddings served with epic beef-bone gravy
· SCARLETT MOFFATT's scotch eggs with fresh herbs and a spicy kick.
· JAMIE's epic poached chicken and dumplings with mustard sauce and fiery horseradish.
And much, much more!
- : 9780241371442
- : Penguin Books, Limited
- : Michael Joseph
- : 0.817
- : September 2018
- : ---length:- '24.6'width:- '18.9'units:- Centimeters
- : books
- : 256
- : Paperback
- : Jamie Oliver